LONDON – German Angelique Kerber regained the top spot of the Women’s Tennis Association world rankings, released on Monday, with 7,515 points.
The United States tennis player Serena Williams slipped to second place after withdrawing from Indian Wells, with 7,130 points, followed by Czech Karolina Pliskova with 5,640.
The current WTA top 10 rankings and points are as follows:
- Angelique Kerber (GERMANY) 7,515 points
- Serena Williams (USA) 7,130
- Karolina Pliskova (CZECH REPUBLIC) 5,640
- Dominika Cibulkova (SLOVAKIA) 5,160
- Simona Halep (ROMANIA) 5,022
- Garbiñe Muguruza (SPAIN) 4,790
- Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUSSIA) 4,555
- Agnieszka Radwanska (POLAND) 4,345
- Madison Keys (USA) 4,007
- Elina Svitolina (UKRAINE) 3,850